Friday, December 28, 2012

Tis the Season to be Jolly

We had a wonderful Christmas break this year! We were able to see all of our family and squeeze in a little time for ourselves!

We started out our vacation by making the journey to the Gaylord Ice Exhibit, Merry Madagascar. It was very cool (pun intended)! The tent where the exhibit is held, pumps refrigeration in to make it 9 DEGREES!

From there we had dinner at Patrizios in Highland Park Village. The food was AMAZING…the service, not so much.


I had the Eggplant Parmesan and Jason had the Lasagna…typical.

Next we went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra, who were AWESOME! The show had great music, flashing and colorful lights, fire and fireworks…what more could you want?!



I'm not sure why the picture of us turned out blurry.

The next day we ventured up to Denton and had Christmas with my family at Josh's house. I'm mad at myself for not taking very many pictures…
Carter and his cousin, Shiner playing tug-a-war with Shiner's raccoon.

Mom and Dad stuffing jalapenos.

We had tamales, fajitas, black beans, and stuffed jalapenos for dinner…amazing Christmas Eve dinner!

From there we made the trek to Austin to visit with Jason's family…again I am disappointed with my lack of photos!

Christmas scratch-offs! Cody was the only winner! 


Cody and Jason got to test out the K1 Racing Track in Austin.

We had such a great time with our family! I am so thankful that we are able to see all of them during our very short break…I go back to work on Wednesday!










1 comment:

  1. We always have tamales for Christmas Eve too!! And we get scratch offs from Santa...I won a dollar ha!

    ReplyDelete